Saturday, August 10, 2013

good hair coloring salon s in san francisco or san jose area?

best hair color san jose
 on Manicure Options for Dummies: Classic Manicure, Shellac, Gels ...
best hair color san jose image



Count Choc


where can one go to get a really good hair color in the san francisco or san jose california area? I want bold like dark brown/black with the red highlights, nobody ever gives me what I ask for... has anyone here had experience getting a good coloring in this area, if you have the name of a salon, hair colorist and perhaps a price range, that would be lovely :)


Answer
Angela Pape
stylist at http://www.77maidenlane.com/

i LOVE the salon
it's in SF. she does an amazing job on hair. (actually went to high school for a year with her and shes a good friend of my sisters)

paris hilton's mom has been there, and fergie goes there to get her hair done...if that's any validation.

it's pricey, but worth it.

Has anyone used Trinh College in San Jose hair services?

Q. I'm think of going to Trinh College to get my hair colored and cut. Possibly get a manicure and pedicure too. Are they a worth it?
Trinh College is a cosmetology school in San Jose. It also does hair services. I looking to have my hair colored and cut.


Answer
Yes ,but enter at your own risk .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good hair coloring salon s in san francisco or san jose area?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment