Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why do women in the Black community purchase their hair products from non-black suppliers?

best hairstyle for asian women
 on Best Hairstyles For Teenage Girls 2011
best hairstyle for asian women image
Q. I am a person interested in starting my very own beauty supply center. I would like to know if Black women would prefer to purchase thier products from a Black supplier as opposed to someone outside of the community. After speaking with several sisters, I became concerned about people outside our community capitalizing from something that we place so much time and money into. I would like to solict any ideas about how you can be served better in the hair industry.


Answer
well its easier for Koreans in my area to open shops since alot of the products and hair are made there or close to it. i would highly suggest you open one in a black neighborhood. I'm tired of asking them questions and they dont know the answer but they hired a black guy to do security and answer questions. im from Detroit, hair capital and i have yet to see a black owned beauty supply. if it was one here i would drive there no matter where i lived. nothing against Asians but they own all the lee beauty supplys lol or nail salons. at least some nail salons have upgraded to tami taylor. its hard to discuss any hairstyles, hair, or relaxers with them. i dont understand why some salons dont have a beauty supply? and also one that is reasonably priced. please open up one if u can in whatever area you are in. im completely sure they would flock over immediately knowing that it is black owned and operated.

Which hairstyle do women prefer men to have?




Memories


I'm asian and I have an oval shape face. Which hairstyle do most women like on men? Pictures will be greatly appreciated. And I know it's all about confidence, but I'd like to hear people's opinions on this matter.


Answer
I'm not sure about hairstyles for you specifically, but in a more general sense, I prefer guys with shortish, slightly messy hair. Just enough to run my fingers through, but not so much that he could ever be mistaken for a girl.

Here's about the longest I find attractive: http://images.gigjunkie.net/a01d3055-3f25-492f-8433-2a47fac52c6c.jpg

Something like this (or roughly this length) is my favorite, personally: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjaw7rcOw7Q8aE6LSvTI3Ax1FR9QWUFmt0sgzOVu-O9WH4AJefmUwaqHpffnbXU_PhrGK-w7jm1cwDBxylwJJCSstw4iz2cgEsRot2vNGKGI6O7QdBR2RanfSnRZlhhDuXaZX9uiAUdJro/s1600/Robin+van+Persie+13.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do women in the Black community purchase their hair products from non-black suppliers?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment