Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cant put a certain hairstyle for my sims 3 character?

fashion hair style games
 on Teen_men_hairstyle_with_long_bangs_fashion_hairstyle.jpg
fashion hair style games image
Q. hi
i have outdoor living stuff and im and my girl has a job in fashion so she does make overs in the game .
when i made over this one lady she had another hairstyle that i didnt have. let me describe it to u (it had a low side pony tail and bangs with it) when i got home and tried to change my hair do , it didnt have that hair style for me to select from??? can some please help thanks:)


Answer
There are two types of hair: regular hair and hair with accessories. when you go to the mirror and change your hairstyle. look for the "Accessories" tab above the list of hairstyles. because I think I saw that pony tail hairstyle before there.

how do you do the blue clothing on imagine fashion designer?




lucy loo


right u need to be very specific and detailed all i want to know is wat blue 2 use dark or light what clothes to use the style what makeup mascara lipstick blusher the hair style andthe color the jewellry plz only answer if u know percificly but any tips will be really rellay helpful i need to get past this bit the game is becoming boring doing the sme thing over and over again plz help me thankz lucy


Answer
You should try doing the same shade of blue for the make up, and make sure the outfits match. (it does not work if the top and bottom are like two random shades of blue.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cant put a certain hairstyle for my sims 3 character?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment