Saturday, August 3, 2013

Can someone help me figure out what my face shape is?

best hairstyle according to face shape
 on Wedding Hairstyles According To Face Shape
best hairstyle according to face shape image



Isabelle


I want to change my hairstyle according to what would match my face shape but I'm not sure what the shape is....can someone help me?

I think it's diamond shaped but I'm not positive.

Here's a picture:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ephoc8&s=6


Thank you so much!



Answer
It seems to me that it looks more of an oval shape. Which is a good thing.

What can I use to measure inches, without a ruler?




Ari-kun


I've had the same haircut for years, and I'm getting ready for change.
I was wondering what kind of face shape I have, based on measurements.
Sooo, I need something I can relate to in inches to figure out what kind of hairstyles would look best on me according to my facial features.



Answer
Do you have a 3x5 note card handy?
You can fold it diagonally so the short side is against the long side. Then cut off the 2x5 edge that is left. Fold the 2x5 in half so you have two 1x5 sections. Now you have a 1" edge, and you can use it to mark a string or a piece of paper with inches.

Easier, since you obviously have access to the internet, and probably have access to a printer:
Print this page.
http://img.technospot.net/us-letter-size-ruler.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me figure out what my face shape is?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment