Friday, August 2, 2013

What hair color will make my skin look lighter?

best hair color jet black
 on View Hairstyles: Emo undercut @ Mens Hair Styles Online.com
best hair color jet black image



XO Till i


Im getting hair extensions, & i dont want my skin to look very tan. My hair color is naturally dark brown. But i've heard if i get like a really dark hair color or jet black then my skin will look lighter?? idk :}


Answer
Yes, you should get a very dark hair color. It will automatically make your skin appear lighter. Professional hair stylist :)

Would a blonde cosplay wig look tacky with black eyebrows?




Cat lover


I have well groomed, but black, eyebrows. I am planning to cosplay as Misa Amane soon. This would require a blonde wig since my natural hair color is jet black and I don't want to bleach it. I have experience with wigs and I know where to get good ones that look real for lowish prices, but I don't know how a blonde wig would look with black eyebrows.


Answer
there are many factors which could affect you appearence, besides the eyebrows, you also need to consider your skin colour. i think you can try white,brown. i advice you to download a little sofware, photoshop. then you can put you own picture on it , and you can change you hair colour. In this way, you can really compare them by yourself with different colour. At last, you just choose favourate and suitable wig colour.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color will make my skin look lighter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment