Sunday, July 28, 2013

Does anyone know if the maplestory hair quest has a pattern?

best hairstyle maplestory
 on maplestory adventures gold and energy cheats | Best Hairstyles Ideas
best hairstyle maplestory image



jammie_pha


I heard that it was a different hairstyle each month, but I'm not so sure. If there is a pattern, please tell me wich hairstyles are in each pattern.


Answer
Google maplefantasia. From what I remember they list all the hairstyles you can get from the hair quest. Most of them are pretty ugly, there's only half a dozen you can get.

I think nexon gives you ugly hairstyles so you'll hate the hair and buy hair from them using real cash.

If you get one you don't like, make a new character and try again lol.

What maplestory hairstyle for girls do you like?




Delicat


Well, I have Curly Stream and I want to change it. Plz show me or tell me any hairstyles that you like. :] Thanks~
I wanna change it so yeah can i have picks to? :] Thnx again~



Answer
I like maiden's weave too, since it's like curly stream but kept a bit out of the way.

http://www.maplefantasia.com/gms-female-hairstyles/

Try that site for pics of all the hairstyles as well as where and how to get them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know if the maplestory hair quest has a pattern?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment