Saturday, August 3, 2013

how would i sneak into a club (specifically the middle east in MA)?

best hair color cambridge ma
 on Gino Haircut
best hair color cambridge ma image



Ashley


So Walter Meego is playing at the Middle East Club in Cambridge, and they're my favorite duo in the world and I have to see them. But the problem is that its an 18+ show and I'm not 18 yet! But I'm dieing to see them.

So...if anyone has any club sneaking in suggestions or has been to the Middle East Club in Cambridge/Boston and wants to give me some tips, I would love you forever!



Answer
Find someone who looks like you who is over 18 and borrow their ID. It doesn't have to be perfect, just same hair color and similar facial structure.

Wait am I allowed to abet a minor?

Don't do the young girl puts on tons of makeup to look older thing either. That's a dead giveaway that you're underage.

French questions and answers> Need translated!?




NeverBeNot


I'm doing a project for school with some younger classes and i need to make an interview for them. I have some questions and answers but i need them in french and I'm having trouble properly putting the sentences together. i need anyone to just translate it even if its just like one sentence. heres the script:
French Interview In English

S: Hello! I'm here with Taylor.
T: Hello! Today, we are going to be interviewing each other.
S: Let's begin.
T: Sam, when were you born?
S: I was born on December 14, 1997. *** french pronounciation ***
T: What color are your eyes?
S: My eyes are brown.
T: Who are your parents?
S: My parents are Cathy and Tony.
T: How many siblings do you have?
S: I have one sister.
T: What school do you go to?
S: I go to Hespeler Public.
T: Alright. Now it's your turn to ask me some questions.
S: Okay. Well, where were you born?
T: I was born in Cambridge.
S: What is your natural hair color?
T: My hair is naturally red.
S: Which one of your parents do you resemble more?
T: I am resemble my mom the most.
S: What is your favorite food?
T: I love pizza but my favorite food has to be spagetti.
S: Taylor, do you have any pets?
T: Yes, I have one dog and two geckos.
S: Well that brings us to the end of the interview.
T: Bye!
S: Bye!



Answer
S: Salut! Je suis ici avec Taylor.
T: Bonjour! Aujourd'hui, nous s'entretenons
S: Commencons-y
T: Sam, quand es-tu né?
S: Je suis né le quatorze décembre, un mille neuf cents et quatre-vingt dix sept
T: Qu'est-ce que couleur sont tes yeux?
S: Mes yeux sont bruns.
T: Qui sont tes parents?
S: Mes parents s'appellent Cathy et Tony
T: Combien de fratries as-tu?
S: J'ai une sÅur.
T: Qu'est-ce que l'école vas-tu?
S: Je vais à Hespeler en Commun, (or just Public)
T: D'accord. Maintenant c'est ton tour pour me demander des questions.
S: D'accord. Bon, où es-tu né?
T: Je suis né à Cambridge.
S: Qu'est-ce que ton couleur de cheveux naturelle?
T: Mes cheveux sont rouge naturelle.
S: Qu'un de tes parents ressembles tu plus?
T: Je ressemble ma mère la plus.
S: Quest-ce que ta nourriture préférée?
T: J'adore le pizza, mais ma nourriture préférée doit être le spaghetti.
S: Taylor, as-tu d'animals?
T: Oui, J'ai un chien et deux geckos.
S: Bon, Cette apportes nous à la fin de l'entretien.
T: Au revoir!
S: Salut!


Hope that helped!!! That was long!! xDD




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how would i sneak into a club (specifically the middle east in MA)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment