Sunday, July 28, 2013

How do i have a tendy but suitable for a mummy hair colour/cut?

trendy hair color and styles
 on haircuts 2012 hair trends curly hair styles men wavy hairstyles
trendy hair color and styles image



graciemunc


I have a 2 year old and i want a trendy hair style but i still want to look a bit sensible an grown up but with out being mumsy or dowdy. Any suggestions? X x


Answer
Being a child myself (13), I wouldn't want my mother having crazy hair, or boring hair. My advice is to get it shoulder length, all one colour, and bangs, so you could leave then down, or put them back with a headband or clips. Get some layers as well, all around, not just in the front making them curve in.

What is trendy(ing) for a seventh grade girl?




Laura Broc


I'm going into seventh grade on tuesday and I was wondering what is trendy(ing) for people my age. (Example: hair styles, colors to wear, styles of clothes) If it helps, I usually straighten my light brown hair. I'm one of the taller girls so I look great in skinny jeans. I'm pretty masculine for someone my age. I like clothes with a lot of colors and I look best in darker colors. What do you think I would look good in and what do you think other people my age are wearing these days? Please help ASAP!


Answer
I am older than you by a year, but:

Hair styles: Side braid/side part, Open hair with beach curls, and pony tails with no part. Never wear middle part, it's just awkward...

Colors:Any, but not too much black and never be afraid to experiment

Styles:see though shirts with tanks under them, dark jeans or bleached jeans, florals, studs,Lace, I wear Dr.Martens (They are too cute. :D), Couple of beaded sandals, flats, if you want mini pencil skirts, and I personally like leather jackets (Not too big, minis). Never wear logo tees unless you like them. Never wear things to "impress" people, like v-necks to your belly or shorts that look like underwear.

Tips:
*Buy basics like plain tank tops and pants. Neutral and rainbow colors.

*Buy things you feel you love.

*TJ Maxx have cute stuff too!

*Who cares how cheap you got something? Means more for you!

*Buy some splurges.

*Look at stores you never saw before, you never know what you will find.

Have a budget,

I had summer clothes for: $1500, so ask your parents what good for you. You can ask your Mom to help you too. ( I spent some for backpacks and jewelery, too.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i have a tendy but suitable for a mummy hair colour/cut?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment