Saturday, August 3, 2013

What are hair colors that would accentuate pale complection?

best hair color for curly hair
 on Hair Coloring Ideas | Haircuts, Hairstyles for 2013 and Hair colors ...
best hair color for curly hair image



Ashley Rod


My skin tone is Ivory. I have thick dark brown curly hair. What color could I doe my hair that would best accentuate my pail undertones?


Answer
Dark brown curvy hair on ivory skin. Sound like a picture in a frame. Don't change it.

What color hair and type of hair will my child have?




Andrea


I have brown hair not too dark, but like an auburn color and it's very straight. Both my parents have brown hair and straight hair. My husband has very blond hair and curly hair but they're not tight curls nor waves. Both his parents have curly hair but his dad has light brown and his mom has strawberry blond hair. So what type and hair color will my baby have? Also, what are your favorite baby names for a girl or boy?


Answer
Well blonde isnt really dominant but your hair isnt too dark. So theres a big chance the hair will be blonde, maybe dirty blonde/mixed blonde. For curls, most likely, yes. maybe Tom?or Tommy? hope i helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are hair colors that would accentuate pale complection?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment