Sunday, July 28, 2013

Can a brunette use home hair color to go blonde?




LezKay55


Is it possible to use one of the many hair color products in the store to change your color yourself from brown to blonde? Can it be done with one box?


Answer
I've never used home hair colouring kits before, but I have a friend who's naturally blonde and dyed her hair brunette, and she had to bleach it to go back to being blonde.

Before you purchase a kit, I would suggest reading reviews on MakeupAlley (http://www.makeupalley.com/) to see what products have worked for people, and which ones to avoid.

What hair coloring products is best for me?




Erena


I have african american hair and its naturally brown (duh lol). I would like to put in some blonde streaks now what hair coloring products would be best for my hair? Can I get some names of good products? something that works. I learned from personal experience that the cheap brands dont work at all...


Answer
Your best bet would to go to a color professional that knows how to treat AA hair, it will be hard to find but they'll find the perfect color and product for your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a brunette use home hair color to go blonde?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment