Monday, July 29, 2013

How do girls/women feel about guys who are losing their hair?

best hairstyle receding hairline men
 on Good Haircuts For People With Receding Hairlines #1
best hairstyle receding hairline men image



Filibuster


Do women find men with receding hairlines/thinning hair unattractive? To what extent? Hypothetically let's say the man is in his early 30s. What should the guy do about it? Shave his head? Hair system? Combover?


Answer
First, I wouldn't trust the opinion of anyone who claims to speak for all women. Second, speaking only for myself, I find that the man's attitude about his hair loss tells a lot about him. If he stresses over it a lot, then I'd think he is very insecure, and that is an unattractive trait to me. The problem is that many men who are very insecure about their hair loss think it's the actual hair loss and not their attitudes that are unattractive!

Personal recommendation. Do you what you damned well please, regardless of what anyone else says. That confidence will speak much louder than any hairstyle you can have. If you want to shave it, do it. If you want to grow the rest of it long, do it. I'd suggest doing what you want and not to worry about how others tell you "should" look. Good luck.

How should I get my haircut for a receding hairline?




J


At the minute my hair currently looks roughly like this:
http://www.hairpedia.com/hair-styles/pictures/gallery/Celebrity-Hairstyles-Men/Chace-Crawford/1481/

My hairline is receding but I hide it very well. I am 19 years of age and I am applying for the RAF therefore my hair has to be short and smart. I don't want to hide the hairline any more I want to embrace it but I'm afraid it will make me look less attractive.

What haircuts and styles would you recommend for someone in my position who cares about his physical appearance.
Links to pictures would be much appreciated, thank you.



Answer
None son, get dreads like Chief Keef da rapper yo, look'em up if you don't know




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do girls/women feel about guys who are losing their hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment