Monday, July 29, 2013

How to find the right lipstick color for me without buying a ton?

my best hair color quiz skin tone
 on Cherry Red Hair Colour Chart
my best hair color quiz skin tone image
Q. I can't afford buying everything until I find the right lipstick shade, and I don't feel comfortable doing what other women do and trying out the lipstick in the store before buying it.

Is there some sort of quiz or way to tell? I don't want something that "matches my personality", I need something that looks good with my hair, skin tone and face shape. You know?

Thank you in advance for answers.


Answer
Try going to a department store like macys and dilliards. They have makeup places inside of the store with professionals that can help you pick a color, and put it on you so you can see if you like it. The make up there is more expensive and if your not trying to spend so much you could always go and get an idea of which color is best for you. Hope i helped. :)

What color of foundation and concealer should i use for my skin tone?




XXCVXCVX B


I'm Ecuadorian and I have not so dark skin and not so light skin but every time i try to buy any coverup concealers or foundations i can't seem to find one that matches my skin tone.Is there any website you guys know where i can compare my skin tone to a graph like they have in stores or what should i do have acn marks and scars on my face that i would love to cover up.


Answer
I had trouble with picking my foundation too. i don`t know about any graphs, but i like covergirl so i tried taking this quiz that they had. you tell it your hair color, skin tone, eye color, and what colored clothes you wear on a daily basis. then, when you submit it, you can search anything on the entire site and it will gave you your best color match besed on the quiz. here is the link: http://www.covergirl.com/registration/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to find the right lipstick color for me without buying a ton?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment