Saturday, August 3, 2013

Can anyone reccommend a safe store bought hair color without ammonia or peroxide?

best hair color no ammonia
 on Hair Highlights | Haircuts, Hairstyles for 2013 and Hair colors for ...
best hair color no ammonia image



savedbygra


a couple months ago I did a poor home coloring job and had to fix it a couple times. My hair got damaged and my scalp is flaky. The color is still not where I want it to be and can't afford a salon can anyone reccommend a good store bought hair color without harsh chemicals?


Answer
whole foods sells natural dyes without ammonia and peroxide :)

How long should I wait to recolor my hair?




sumineeyum


So I used a cheap hair color that was ammonia free. It was awesome for a few days... purplish brownish red. Now its just orange red and I hate it. I got a better brand to cover it up with. How long should I wait to recolor? If it has been a coupe weeks is that long enough or will I kill my hair?


Answer
You should wait 6-8 weeks. If noot, you wil badly damage your hair. But if you think your hairs strong enough to like have all of those chemicals in your hair in a shortt tiime, then wait atleesed 3 weeks.
Hoope thiis helps.:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone reccommend a safe store bought hair color without ammonia or peroxide?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment