Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Do you know of any styling software for men?

best facial hair styles for men
 on Hairstyles For Man | Hairstyles For Men With Round Faces | Hairstyles
best facial hair styles for men image



Black Hat


I'm looking for a software where I can import my face picture and experiment it with different facial and hair styles.

Thank you for your answer.



Answer
try this site

http://bestyled.westfield.com.au/virtual-dress-up

i dont know any software for that but you can try editing it using photoshop editor

How can I grow facial hair faster?




Daniel


I know not everyone grows facial hair or not as much as most do. But I want more facial hair to look older. I've only tried shaving it only makes the little bit of facial hair I have thicker and stubby. Does anyone know any way to make facial hair grow faster or any products that can help achieve this growth? Please help thanks!


Answer
Time my friend, you just have to give it time. You don't state your age but I'm assuming you're still young? A lot of men find that their facial hair continues to thicken and improve in coverage right up into their 40s; at the end of the day it comes down to genetics and there isn't much anyone can do about that save for a maintaining good health with a balanced diet. All of this is assuming you don't have issues with low testosterone which is very, very unlikely. I still couldn't grow much of a beard into my early 20s but as the years rolled on my beard density and coverage improved. You can see how I look now if you check out my recent question on girls and beards.

At the end of the day, if you want to wear your fuzz with pride you've just got to learn to be happy with what you've got or try to trim into a style that suits your current growth patterns.

PS, to make life easier for you, here's the link to my pic... http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/enpeemac/GIFs/Enmacspringtrim_1.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you know of any styling software for men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment