Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where can I find beauty salons to dye my hair with Henna powder?




mimi


I need to find a beauty salon in U-district Area [Seattle WA] to dye my hair with Henna powder. Can anyone provide information?


Answer
u dont need to go to a salon, and waste money.

Just make tea dicoction, cool it and strain to get the clear dark brown water. Add the henna powder and make it like a batter enough consistency to make it stick to ur hair. U can wear gloves if u dont want ur hands to turn red, offcourse this color will go after few washing of hands.
Keep this past on for a couple of hours and then wash off with water.

How to get my natural colour back?

Q. I am natrually tanned but after the last few months it has been very cold and now i look white. Im not being racist but the colour white does not suit me with my dark hair and brown eyes, makes me look like i just put white powder all over my face. I dont want to use any tanning products as i dont have the money and i dont want to harm my skin. I am only 14 also. Any help please?


Answer
If you're only fourteen, don't sweat it. Once you get older, you'll begin to realize that pale skin is beautiful. I used to fake tan when I was fifteen because I live in Seattle, WA and it is very cloudy here about 70% of the time. But now I am nearly 22 and I am starting to be very proud of my white skin, and you should be too. I think dark features on white is absolutely gorgeous and nothing to be ashamed of. It is very natural and model-like to keep your body as natural as possible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find beauty salons to dye my hair with Henna powder?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment