Sunday, July 28, 2013

How to keep hair coloring from getting on the pillow?

best hair color over 50 women
 on Stylish short haircuts for mature women over 60 - get inspired by ...
best hair color over 50 women image



Sam Darren


I'm a 50 yr old male. I have a few grays coming in. Sometimes I dye my hair like once every two months. But when I go to bed, it discolors my beautiful pillow cases and the pillow underneath.
I've had to sleep with a dark T-shirt over my pillow to keep from further damaging it. And oh boy, don't let it be a warm night when my scalp sweats. I never hear ladies or men talk about this subject. Please tell me, men & women out there. What do you do to keep from messing up your pillows when you have dyed your hair?



Answer
yeah i'd recommend you get a different, better quality hair dye or go to a professional. I dye my hair myself with salon products from sally hansen and i have never gotten dye on my pillow

Please help me answer this genetics question and can you show me the punnet square?




momof1


In humans, normal pigmentation dominates no pigmintation (albino). Black hair dominates blonde hair. An albino person will have white hair even though he/she may also have the alleles for black or blonde hair. An albino male who is homozygous for black hair marries a woman who is heterozygous for normal pigmentation and has blonde hair. What colors of hair can their children have, and what is the probability for each hair color? Thank you.


Answer
There is a 50% chance the children will have black hair, and a 50% chance the children will have blonde hair. Black hair is dominant, so let B represent black hair. Blonde hair is recessive, so let b represent blonde hair. The father is homozygous for black hair = BB. The mother has blonde hair = bb. The punnet square would have two Bb crosses, and two bb crosses.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to keep hair coloring from getting on the pillow?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment