Sunday, August 11, 2013

What are some hairstyles for thin/fine hair?




runner


I've always had thinner hair than everybody else. And I can't do anything nice with my hair. Usually, up or down, or midway. That's usually it.

Please help me! I want a new look. Thanks. And (i don't look good in curls) so yeah.



Answer
Blah. I suffer from pin-straight and fine hair as well. Here are a few ways I have successfully tackled this problem:

-Get a cut that with layers to add volume to your hair. I've included a few links for you to print out and show to your stylist. Ask for a razor cut.
http://www.hairfinder.com/celebt/taylor-momsen3.jpg
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/more-taylor-momsen-hairstyles.jpg

And here's a trick: after getting out the shower, blow dry your hair upside down. It works.

A fresh hairstyle and where do they sell OPI alice in wonderland nail polish?




Dog Tr


I have thin/fine blonde hair that goes about 2 inches longer than my shoulder and i have blue eyes. I want a fresh new hair style that isn't short or ugly!!! And would highloights look good? I have like a dirty blonde hair.

Also which hair product is better? Pantenne or Aussie?

Also where do they sell the alice and wonderland edition of OPI nail polish like Absultley Alice and Mad as a Hatter.



Answer
Go to a Jcpennys Salon all they Carry is OPI




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some hairstyles for thin/fine hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment