Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What are the top hairstyles that have been popular throughout the 20th Century?

most popular hairstyle 2010
 on Short Haircuts 2011 � Professional Hair design @ VPHAIRBEAUTY
most popular hairstyle 2010 image



Linla


Im doing a project on the history of hair though the ages, and would need to know what are/were the longest lasting hairstyles throughout the 20th century(1900-2010), and also some sites that list this info(i have to cite my sources)
Thanks so much!!!



Answer
Getting your hair layerd.
Having a different colour underneath
Highlights
Extensions

How to find the perfect hairstyle?







Since I can remember I have been putting my hair in a pony tail and I'm ready for a change. I guess I have a oval face, dark brown hair. I have always liked more of the I guess punk/emo hairstyles like with the sweepy bangs and kinda choppy. I also want something where I can pull most of my hair back. Can anyone help me? Pictures would really help.


Answer
This popular yahoo group has tons of pictures for the latest 2010/2011 hairstyles without adds or pop ups. It can take some patience, because there are so many different styles to view. The link is below. It might be of help.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the top hairstyles that have been popular throughout the 20th Century?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment