Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?

best hair color diy
 on Celebrity Hair Colors | Women Hairstyles , Hairstyles 2012, New
best hair color diy image



bleachbum2


I just dyed my hair red with Loreal feria r68 and it's extremely red.I am in love with this color and I am desperate to find ways from keeping the gorgeous color from fading.I'm planning on washing my hair every other day with cold water and with an extra moisturizing shampoo.Is there any cheap ways or DIY ways to disable the fading of my hair color?


Answer
I use Herbal Essence Color me Happy shampoo and conditoner to help keep my color vibrant(like 3 bucks for each)

Some other suggestions:

Pantene COLOR collection of shampoo and conditoner,etc.(like 4 bucks at Walmart!)
Suave heat spray

How can I lighten my hair without using expensive products?




Sheylah


Okay, I have a dark brown hair color, and I want it to be light brown, but my mom won't buy me ANY product made specially for that purpose. Any ideas? Oh, and nothing that is going to completely fry my hair, either. Thanks!


Answer
You can use a honey deep condition with: Raw honey, distilled water, and olive oil or coconut oil. OPTIONAL: Cinnamon. Raw honey has traceable amount of peroxide in it to lighten hair, and the other ingredients just enhance that peroxide.
Mix about 1/4 cup of raw honey, 1 tablespoon of oil, and enough distilled water to spread it, but not make it super watery. Add cinnamon if you want for bleaching/streaking properties.
Apply as a conditioner to wet hair in sections, to thoroughly saturate your hair. Leave it in for at least an hour or so. Then rinse it out.

This is not going to give overnight results, especially with darker hair. Repeat until you achieve desired results (may take weeks, may take months). Because all these ingredients are natural, nothing bad will happen to your hair. Even if it doesn't lighten, you're still getting an awesome deep condition!

Warning: Cinnamon may cause tingling sensation. If cinnamon starts to burn your scalp, omit it from the recipe.

Repeat this maybe 1-3 times a week. I don't know what your hair type is, so I don't wanna say how many times you should condition it.

A great video to watch would be AndreasChoice video (she's amazing) Just type in DIY Hair Lightener. She should be one of the first results on YouTube.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips and home remedies to keep red hair vibrant?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment