Monday, August 12, 2013

What hairstyle would suit a heart-shaped face?

best hairstyle for my face
 on Mens+haircuts+for+round+faces
best hairstyle for my face image



pearl girl


Right now my hair is long and I have front bangs. I need a change of hairstyle. My face is heart-shaped, I have light blonde hair, pale skin and I'm tall. What hairstyle would look best?


Answer
layer for more volume around yourcheek/ jaw area.here is the secret....draw a heart on a piece of paper and a circle around it..whenever the big spaces are..that where your need volume and focus in your haircut..get it?kind ahard to explain.but it will work for any shape..try it liek sqaure oval ect..

What type of hairstyle would look good on me?

Q. Picture provided of my type of head. It is diamond, only pointier chin (outward) and when jawline area is narrowing in to become the chin it looks like the square.
http://www.splendicity.com/ebeautydaily/hairstyles-and-face-shapes/
I have in-between-light/medium-brown-hair and brown eyes and a thin but round nose.

Any ideas? Short or long hair, bangs or no bangs? Layered etc.? Include picture if you can.


Answer
Short back and sides.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle would suit a heart-shaped face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment