Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What hair colour makes green eyes stand out?

best hair color green eyes pale skin
 on best hair color pale skin brown eyes image search results
best hair color green eyes pale skin image



Maddison


I have bright green eyes, pale skin and naturally golden blonde hair. If I dye my hair darker will my eyes stand out more?


Answer
The opposite of green is red, so a redish brown might help your eyes stand out. But golden blonde is beautiful, if I were you, I would keep that. (:

What unnatural hair color would be good for me?




Chloe


<----------

In case you can't see the image too well, I have dark green eyes and pale skin, and I was thinking of dying my hair an unnatural hair color, but I don't know what would look good.

And I mean like pink, purple, teal, that type stuff, not just enhanced normal colors
Ack!! My mom would never let me dye it blue! She gets mad if I paint my nails blue!
I would look so Christmasy with red hair! LOL red white and green



Answer
I suggest FIRETRUCK RED! It is a common combination for people with green eyes and pale skin.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair colour makes green eyes stand out?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment