Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Can the American Girl Place in LA or Dallas change a dolls eye color?

best hair color dallas
 on top hair salons in dallas voted best salon in dallas for color hair ...
best hair color dallas image
Q. We're visiting LA and won't be back for a while and I want a doll, but all of them either have the rong eye or hair color- I would like it to be where they look like me :) Can they like put in new eye balls or something after you buy the doll?


Answer
The AG hospital refuses to do so, but I do have some advice for getting the doll of your dreams. Buy a doll with the eye colour you want, and the face shape that you like. Then, find a wig online and rewig her.
Link for a great wig site: rubyredgalleria.com

Link for how to rewig your AG doll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnNAfGxpgQY

Then sell your old wig, still in perfect condition, on ebay. You can probably get 20-30 dollars for it. People want authentic AG wigs in good condition.

I am looking for a really good hair salon in dallas?




starrrr


I want to get my hair died to an ash like color like grayish blond. idk the name of the color but i really love it! i have never died my hair ever. My natural hair color is light brown so im looking for a hair stylist that knows how to die hair and can let me know if the color i want is a good match for my skin. I want to find one near dallas, mesquite, or anywehre around there. thank youu


Answer
Salons Boutique on the corner of Plano Parkway and Park Boulevard has the greatest stylists and certified colorists I ever seen.

Ask for Designs by Kathy or also ask for the guy across from her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can the American Girl Place in LA or Dallas change a dolls eye color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment