Thursday, August 15, 2013

How can I lighten/remove my current hair color with home remedies?

best hair color stripping product
 on ... hair eyelashes,Synthetic hair eyelashes, J & C curls eyelash
best hair color stripping product image



Kaira


I've been dyeing my hair black for a bout 3 years now and i'd like to dye it a vibrant red, but in order to do that i need to get my hair a light blonde. For now i JUST want to remove the black dye using home remedies since i don't have much time to go out and buy color strip products, i don't care what color it might turn,


Answer
Try using the lemon juice method. You need to basically spray your hair with lemon juice(look up the other things to put into it, idk..) walk out and you can sun bleach it. It'll only go a tone higher, but it lightens it! Black is a very difficult colour to bleach alone.. so good luck.

What does more long term damage to your hair?







Bleaching it? Or Stripping your hair color with a stripping product?


Answer
Bleaching it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I lighten/remove my current hair color with home remedies?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment