Saturday, August 17, 2013

Is it ok to wear a long hanging earring if i have a very prominent double chin?

best hairstyle with saree
 on Sleek Bun Hairstyles This woman prom hairstyles look perfect
best hairstyle with saree image



l'oreal


I am wearing a saree and intend to untie my hair for the function.My hairstyle will be layer cut with the shortest layer just covering my double chin.I wont be wearing a necklace also.Kindly advice.


Answer
Just try it in the front of the mirror and if you like it - go for it. If it bothers yu, don't. Honestly, you are the only person who will notice a difference. People like to meet YOU, not your earrings!

I need a hairstyle for a airhostess costume? ANd indian saree?




How Do You


I need different types of buns for an airhostess costume? Also an iindian saree?
I am 12 years old, and have thick, black, silky, almost knee length hair. I am wearing a singapore airlines costume. My hair is straight, sleek and silky, so i need tips on keeping t up. i am NOT allowed hair gel, or hairspray, or any of those stuff. specifiy the types of buns and how to put them. also please give me other hairstyle ideas.I am an indian girl.



Answer
you can have a bun of different styles or French rolls will do. If you cannot do it yourself, ask the beautician to do it for you. I feel thats goes very well with an Indian saree..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it ok to wear a long hanging earring if i have a very prominent double chin?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment