Friday, August 16, 2013

How to make short straight men hair wavy without straighteners or curlers?

best hairstyle men 2013
 on on top transforms a humble haircut into a great looking hairstyle ...
best hairstyle men 2013 image



Eddy


I have about 2 to 3 inch long hair. My hair is straight and no matter what i do it always just sticks up and looks stiff. I wanted to make it wavy to make it look different and not have the same straight hair look but just in different directions :/ . However i do not want to have to use a hair straighter or curler everyday as people say its bad for my hair. So I was wondering if there was any other way to achieve wavy hair from straight hair. I was going for something like this:(http://fashionhoster.com/wp-content/uploads/mens-hairstyles-fashion-trends-2012-2013.jpg)
If the original link doesn't work try this one, I want something like the third one down.

http://fashionhoster.com/top-short-haircuts-for-fine-hair/



Answer
before you go to bed get bobby pins, make curls and pin it to your head. when you wake up it should be wavy. another thing to get wavy hair is salt spray, it gets you the same texture you get when you go to the beach! for some reason the link you gave is showing up with "page not found" so i cant really see the exact look your trying to achieve but i suggest you try this first! itll get you wavy hair and make it look a little more thicker with more texture.

How can I make my hair like this?




Nathan Web


http://www.fashionista94.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Latest-Men-Hairstyles-2013.jpg

His hair looks naturaly spikey and his bangs hangout and off to the side like that. How can I do that to my hair? What type of haircut should I get to achieve it? Any tips or advice please? Thanks.



Answer
I would definitely talk to a hair dresser.

But what is your natural hair type. Sometimes you just cant do some stuff with the hair you have. try straightening it if its thick or curly. I doubt his hair is naturally spikey. Get some gel and mess around with it. Or show a hair dresser the pic and he/she could help you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make short straight men hair wavy without straighteners or curlers?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment