Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What is the ideal hair color for black eyes/brunette/golden skin tone?

best hair color for your skin tone and eyes
 on moisturize and use primer to prep your skin for makeup
best hair color for your skin tone and eyes image



eden


I am planning on dying my hair, it is very coppery right now.

My skin tone is medium with coppery undertones and I don't want to look washed out, but my eyes are very dark and I'm not sure if it'd look awkward.

I am Asian and my natural hair color is cool black.



Answer
A dark brown with meddish reddish brown highlights.

What hair color is best for my skin tone?




cakes


I am pretty pale naturally and have a redness maybe a blueish pink in my skin tone a little bit. I have blue eyes.

I love extreme blonde, red, and black. I like funky colors and love dying my hair.

I am getting my hair done this saturday and would love some hair color suggestions and maybe some funky hair color styles.

Thanks so much.



Answer
just get straight platnm. Blonde, almost white on the bottom, and cherry black on the rest, and a bit more blonde peaking out in the area of your bangs, and get it curly with the black wavy, and the blonde really straight. it will look tight!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the ideal hair color for black eyes/brunette/golden skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment