Friday, August 16, 2013

What type of hairstyle would look good on me?

best hairstyle for my face
 on Which Hairstyle Matches My Face Shape Men | Hairstyle Gallery
best hairstyle for my face image
Q. Picture provided of my type of head. It is diamond, only pointier chin (outward) and when jawline area is narrowing in to become the chin it looks like the square.
http://www.splendicity.com/ebeautydaily/hairstyles-and-face-shapes/
I have in-between-light/medium-brown-hair and brown eyes and a thin but round nose.

Any ideas? Short or long hair, bangs or no bangs? Layered etc.? Include picture if you can.


Answer
Short back and sides.

What are some good hairstyles for my face?




JaSLeNe x0


I am 20 yrs old. i have dark brown hair, a big forehead, big cheeks and a round face. I want to have a hairstyle that will compliment the roundness/hide some of the roundness of my face..but i also dont want one that will make me look 12yrs old.

any suggestions for a sophisticated but also fun hairstyle so my face dont look so big?



Answer
Try side bangs, not all laired and stuff but just regular ones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of hairstyle would look good on me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment