Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How much should my hairdo have costed?

best hairstyle for 50 plus
 on Reverse Bob 2013 | Info Tech Plus
best hairstyle for 50 plus image



ushi_gushi


I went to the Salon yesterday. I asked for a cut, and to color and highlight. The sign out front said COLOR: $39.95. We decided to do some highlights also. I got my hair highlighted and colored, then she washed it out and cut it about 1 inch. When I got rang up, a hairstyle that cost me $40.00 before ended up costing $105.00. Is it normal for her to charge me $39.95 for color, $49.95 for highlights, $13.50 for Shampoo and Cut? I feel I overpaid but I could be wrong. Also, she charged a friend of mine $100.00 for a perm, the advertised price was $39.95, she charged $59.95 (Said it goes by length), plus $13.50 for cut and shampoo (which was not asked for, except to trim while rolling and wash the perm out), and she got some "product" that was on sale. I may be wrong, but I feel we were over charged, please let me know if this is the "usual" price. The salon was in a Wal-Mart, so it's not really a "High End" salon.
Also, we didn't add anything on. Right from the time we sat down we told her exactly what we wanted. The color and highlights were done at the same time, and i thought they came together (like last time), and my friend didnt ask for a seperate haircut, the cutting was done with the perm to make the hair even.



Answer
where ever you are high end or not thins are on a sliding scale and actually you and your friend paid for exactly what you got granted she should not have cut her hair with out asking and most perms come with a cut but it was also your friends responsibility to say something when she took ou the sissors to tell you the truth the prices you put down are the same as mine with the exception of the cut i'm sorry i'm sure this wasn't the answer you were looking for but it is from a stylist point of view and in your case when a client sits in your chair and starts adding things on you assume they know it will cost extra you also say in you question that
"I got my hair highlighted and colored, then she washed it out and cut it about 1 inch"
labeling each task seperatly indicating they were different services

I need hairstyle ideas for school but it's a little challenging. Have any help?




sweetlyhop


I am on swim team but my practices are from 6-7am. When I get home at approximately 7:10am, I have to get dressed before school starts in 1 hour plus the time it takes to get to school which leaves me about 50 minutes for my hair. I shower for about 5 minutes and blow-dry. (but it takes FOREVER to do that) so do you have ANY ideas for shoulder length hair?


Answer
you could put your hair in a cute messy bun?Or why dont you just go to youtube.com and search 'quick hairstyles' or 'hairstyles for shoulder length hair', theres alot of people who do hair tutorials on there so...yea :]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should my hairdo have costed?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment