Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Is there a hair color that does not color the gray hairs?

best hair color for gray hair
 on Title-page photograph: Samuel H. Gottschos From River House ...
best hair color for gray hair image



ajbbs@sbcg


I love my gray hair (about 25%) but would like to add auburn tones to my natural color. I don't want to lighten or darken, just add a little bit of red.

Is there a hair color that would just add a little color to my "regular" hair and leave my gray hair as is?



Answer
Use gray dye for all the hair, it will do the job.

Can anyone tell me what the best store bought hair colour is for covering grey hair?




Chewie


I'm only 27, but because I took after my dad, I started to get grey hair at a young age (a few here and there).

I find that most hair colour doesn't cover grey hair for very long.



Answer
First to clear up one fact is that your hair doesn't turn Grey. It starts losing color pigmentation. When that happens the individual hair will become flatter in circumference. Each color inside a hair has different size color molecules. When you add color, the molecules in that color will attach itself to the one inside the hair. Gray lacking in molecules, has no ability to hold onto the color molecules, permanently. You can help it by adding a filler first. You can get a clear filler and apply it first to dry hair and let it dry. Then add the color. You can get a bottle of filler from your favorite beauty salon, or have them apply it the day before you color. The filler has a different molecule structure that will grab hold of the gray, and then the color molecules will attach to the them, giving more holding power. Not sure which color is best to buy. That depends on if your going for ease, price, or both. Try them and see what works best for you. Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a hair color that does not color the gray hairs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment