Monday, August 12, 2013

Can you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?

best hair color new haven
 on Home � Hair Color � Blonde Hair Color � Julianne Hough Hair Color
best hair color new haven image



Jen


I am a hairstylist and I am going to visit my cousin via plane and want to highlight her hair. I am wondering if I can bring my hair color via carry on or if I need to check my bags? I need hair bleach (powdered), a tube of color, and developer (liquid). Does anyone know the rules reguarding this? I have searched the internet and haven't been able to get a solid answer.


Answer
No, because it will be more than 3 oz. Put it in your checked luggage.

What are some good blonde hair color brands that i can buy at a drug store like Rite Aid or CVS?




Person X


I usually get my hair professionally colored blonde, but I haven't been to the salon in about 6 months and my roots are really bad (my natural hair color is like medium brown). What type of hair color should I buy, and since my hair is two different colors, will it look the same color after i dye it? Hope this makes sense.


Answer
Live color XXL - Get OOA Absolute platinum (It'll say it on the top and front of the box)
This is what I use on my hair when I haven't got time to go to the salon. My natural hair colour is dark brown but it's now light blonde. This hair dye kit is the only one I've tried that actually works for me.
I hope it works for you too. Good luck.

Oh and i'm not sure if you can buy it from Rite Aid or CVS (I've never even heard of them) but you can get it from superdrug. I live in the UK.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you bring hair color on a plane as a carry on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment