Sunday, January 12, 2014

Is there any way I can get my hair to thicken without surgery, pills, or laser procedures?

best hair color utah
 on Angelina Jolie lookalike impersonator entertainer in Maryland
best hair color utah image



volturi33


My hair is perfectly healthy, but I want it to be much thicker without any hair replacement or laser procedures. I also have another problem, I can't spend more than $50 and I can't go anywhere special to buy it. I live in Bountiful, Utah. Would anything that works also effect the softness and color of my hair, whether positive or negative?


Answer
Use volumising shampoo & conditioner. Also rough dry hair until 80% dry then tip Your head upside down and dry hair like this. This encourages the hair to stand on end making it look and feel thicker without costing anything! Try this before spending alot on "miracle" products! Hope this helped

How can I make a KILLER entrance on the first day of school?




pie daire!


I just moved to Washington from Utah (I'm NOT Morman) But since it will be the beginning of the school year, I don't think it will be as easy to get noticed. How can I present myself in a way that makes people want to talk to me and know me?


Answer
hey me too! i love our state... anyways,
since i know the fashion from around here.... ill show you some cute clothes that a lot of people like here!!

okay so, most of us for shirts here like big loose kinda casual fancy tank tops :) so heres a link as an example! http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jâ¦

Bottoms- Skinny jeans is REALLY in style here, weather they are colored or black or denim. Also, "destroyed Flare" is in style too!

Shoes- Converse boots and flats are in style... heres a link of some super cute boots!
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jâ¦

Accessorys! here, accesorys are a main point to our outfits... love scarfs, necklaces, and earings!
Bassically anything from wetseal!
http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jâ¦

Hair! You should deffinatly check out pursebuzz.com for her hair tutorials! She is a guru! And amazing at that, But if no time, just give it a quick straighten or put it up in a cute messy bun with your bangs in a poof!!

Makeup! Girls here looove to wear makeup!!! check out this tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT9ANXcnKâ¦

Coats and sweaters! http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jâ¦
cute and casual!!!

hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way I can get my hair to thicken without surgery, pills, or laser procedures?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment