Thursday, January 16, 2014

What is a really good hair color for Asian women?

best hair color ideas
 on ... great role in choosing your hair color especially two tone hair color
best hair color ideas image



awsomegirl


I'm just an average Chinese teenage girl. I was planning to get my hair color for the first time, and I might put i some highlights. I wasn't sure what color was the best for Chinese girls. But I the color I'm planning to get is dark brown with light brown highlights. I was wondering if that was a good hair color for me. If you can please put some hair color ideas that you have. And can you tell me to if that hair color will suit me. Also, please provide a picture or 2 if you can. Please and thank you.


Answer
Try using brunette hair color. I have a Chinese friend and she looks perfectly on a brunette. It matches perfectly on her skin tone and eye color.

What hair color looks good with hazel eyes?




Nataliaaa


I want to bring out my hazel eyes with a hair color that will make them stand out. Right now i have dark brown hair but i think it's a little plain. And I have a light/medium skin color. I'm not pale, I have a natural tan.

I'm open to any hair color ideas. What do you think?



Answer
red hair always makes ur eyes stand out i died my hair red and my eyes r kickin!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a really good hair color for Asian women?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment