Monday, January 13, 2014

Where to get a color and haircut in NYC?

best hair color in nyc
 on Top 5 Celebrity Hair Color Makeovers of 2010
best hair color in nyc image



Kelly


I just moved to Brooklyn and I am still unemployed but desperately need to get my hair colored and cut. I have multi-dimensioned blonde hair so it is important to have someone who knows how to work with blonde dye. Where can I go that won't kill my budget?


Answer
I know this place in brooklyn called studio 44 my gf goes their and so do i she gets her hair colored and cut and she has blonde hair and it always come out great they opened 20 yrs ago for teens and young men and women its hip and its at 5218 New Utrecht Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11219Cross Streets: Between 52nd St and 53rd St their phone number is (718) 633-6485 hope this helps

What is your zodiac sign and hair color?




Giggidy th


1. What is your zodiac sign?

2. What is your hair color?

3. Would you say you live in a big city or a small town?

4. Out of all of these types of interracial couples, which ones have you seen before?

A. Indian (India) guy with White girl
B. Indian (India) guy with Black girl
C. Indian (India) guy with Asian girl
D. Indian (India) guy with Latina



Answer
1. Taurus
2. Brown/ Black
3. BIG city (NYC)
4. A




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to get a color and haircut in NYC?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment