Saturday, January 18, 2014

What home color should I use for color and highlights?

best hair color quizzes
 on and your spirit, like a new hair color. what hair color suits you best ...
best hair color quizzes image



akamw123


I need to get great color and highlights from an at home treatment. Any advice?


Answer
I love Garnier's range. They do a multi-lights kit which is a great way to do your own highlights - it's easy, very cheap, and looks beautiful.

They also have a great range of normal hair colours which you can use before highlighting. The nutrisse range is great if you have dry hair, otherwise belle color is ace.

Visit http://haircolour.garnier.ca/en/index.asp to read about the different types. There are also some great quizzes which take into account your current hair colour, skin tone, clothes preferences etc to suggest the right shades for you.

I've been using it for years and i love it!

What is you hair color based on this quiz?




Brianna


http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/hcXyW7h/What-is-your-hair-color-based-on-personality?retake=1


I got redhead. I don't want your real hair color I want to know from the quiz what you got
It can't be strawberry blonde as that isn't a possible result
It can't be strawberry blonde as that isn't a possible result



Answer
Black




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What home color should I use for color and highlights?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment