Friday, January 17, 2014

How do i have a tendy but suitable for a mummy hair colour/cut?

trendy hair color
 on 2013 Hair Color Trends, Hairstyles, and Haircuts ...
trendy hair color image
Q. I have a 2 year old and i want a trendy hair style but i still want to look a bit sensible an grown up but with out being mumsy or dowdy. Any suggestions? X x


Answer
Being a child myself (13), I wouldn't want my mother having crazy hair, or boring hair. My advice is to get it shoulder length, all one colour, and bangs, so you could leave then down, or put them back with a headband or clips. Get some layers as well, all around, not just in the front making them curve in.

Does anyone know where I can get a photo of that new trendy carmel colored hair?




clueless


I have an appointment to have my hair colored and would like to try Carmel, which I heard is very popular for the fall. I know that some celebrities, like Jessica Simpson, are going with it. Does anyone know where I could find an online picture to give to my colorist?

Thank you!



Answer
http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_images/11377000-11377999/11377971_640.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i have a tendy but suitable for a mummy hair colour/cut?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment