Sunday, January 12, 2014

Where can I find LOTS of pictures of medium length haircut styles for teenagers?

trendy haircut style
 on Is everything making sense so far? If not, I'm sure that with just a ...
trendy haircut style image



Megan


Hi, I am 15 years old, and I am looking to redo my look for the new year! I need lots of websites, or links to pictures for the coolest, trendiest haircuts for both teenage boys, and girls. For girl pictures, my hair is dark, dark brown, and I am looking for about shoulder length or longer pictures. For boy pictures, the hair is black, and curly!

Thanks so much!



Answer
go on pinterest.com! you can see hundreds and hundreds of options for both by clicking on the hair and beauty section. and you can search the kind of hair you want and something could come up :)

What kind of hairstyles and cuts are in for brunettes with long hair for back-to-school?




Nikki


Before you ask why I'm rushing, I'm not. School starts back in a few weeks, so want a new haircut and style. I'm looking for classic cuts, nothing to trendy and nothing to dull. Trends die and dull is, well dull.


Answer
Mohawks are pretty hot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find LOTS of pictures of medium length haircut styles for teenagers?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment