Sunday, January 12, 2014

Where is a good hair school in kansas city?

best hair color kansas city
 on Hair Extensions | Human Hair Extensions | Kansas City | Studio 39 ...
best hair color kansas city image



BethyAnna1


I want to get a fairly cheap cut and color in Kansas City but don't want to go somewhere that has a bad reputation. Thanks!


Answer
check in google :)

How can I fine my father?




Willow


I want to fine my biological father. I met him once when I was 7 and I want to see him again. I'm pretty sure he is still in Kansas city, Missouri. What sites can I go to and is completely free? I really want to fine him. And can you tell me a site that you can put pacific things like hair color, age( I think he is about 33 or 34), and stuff. Please help me. I really want to see him again. I asked my real mother but she has not had contact with him for a long time.


Answer
go on the show Maury, they will help you find him through police records, censuses done, and try to reunite both of you. Plus, you get to meet Maury and be on tv. ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where is a good hair school in kansas city?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment