Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beauticians please! Why is it my hair will not hold color for very long?

best hair color grey coverage
 on Finally, home hair coloring for men thats easy, discreet and ...
best hair color grey coverage image



Loo


I can color my hair and 1 week later it is all washed out. I have tried professional and store bought (100% gray coverage) Everyone keeps saying it is because I have poris hair. (like people with gray hair) Any suggestions to keep the color longer? My natural hair color is a dark blonde to almost ashy. During the summer the sun totally bleaches it out.
Permanent color



Answer
Grey hair is not porous it is RESISTANT! You say you have tries multiple approaches and the color always fades but have you tried:
Buy your desired color and go to Sally Beauty Supply. You will need 2 items The first is called Grey magic. It helps color to penetrate deep into the hair. Use 15 drops of it in your color and do the normal processing time. ( 40 min is best)
The next item is a semi-permanent color in CLEAR. Yes, clear. After coloring your hair dry it completely. Then apply the clear gloss all over your hair. put a plastic cap on and allow to set for 30 min before washing it off. the clear color works like a clear coat for nail polish. It will add shine to the hair and prevent fading. I hope this works for you. Good luck.

What is the best store bought hair color for gray coverage?




willow76


I have some silver hairs poking up and the color I normally use (Feria) just turns them a brownish-red-silver which sounds cool, but doesn't really look so cool. I don't have a lot of money so going to a stylist isn't really an option right now. Any advice?


Answer
Loreal excellence is very good for gray coverage.I started going gray in my early 20's, so I feel your pain! Garnier's 100% is also pretty good, depending on the color.Some shades are too 'vibrant' to adequetly cover gray. But they tell you which shade is which on the box.And it's a little less pricey than Loreal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Beauticians please! Why is it my hair will not hold color for very long?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment