Saturday, January 18, 2014

What licencing is required to cut hair/color/perm from home or in a shop?

best hair color in houston
 on PART 1 of Multi color hair color foil application by Master Hair ...
best hair color in houston image



greenie


I was certified years ago in a european country, also went 3 years to trade school for it and I was very skilled. I have been thinking about getting back into it but I have no clue where to start.
Can I work without licencing from/or to homes?

Thanks for your feedback!!
This would be for Houston/Texas



Answer
You will need a cosmetology license. You will also need 1500 to 2000 hours of official training and to pass a state exam. Look for a cosmetology/ beauty school for training. been there done that. Good luck.

Where can I find good inexpensive wigs in Texas?




Miss Krys


I'm always changing my hair color and I thought it would be fun to buy some inexpensive wigs, I live in Houston, TX and I go to school in Lubbock, TX so a place in those areas would be preferred! :)


Answer
visit a farm at night, steal a horse, pull out its tail. Glue to head.

Allow 2-3 hours of drying before going out in public.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What licencing is required to cut hair/color/perm from home or in a shop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment