Sunday, January 12, 2014

What are the trendy hair colors for this summer?

trendy hair colors for blondes
 on ... Blonde Hair Styles & Haircuts Picture Gallery, Blonde Hair Color Tips
trendy hair colors for blondes image



kelsijane0


I'm not sure if I want a solid new color or just some highlights here and there. Should I go dark or light?


Answer
Go dark brown with highlights. I personally love golden blonde and darker brown mixed. Also, brown/red is a nice new colour with blonde highlites.

What is something different, but not too extreme to do to your hair...not a fade?




Mardi


I have naturally blonde hair and I don't want to color it or all of it because I like my natural highlights. I dont really want to cut it either. I know the fade into a different hair color is really popular right now, but is there something else out there that isn't so trendy that I just maybe didn't think of? Thanks!


Answer
The fade into another hair color is called ombre. It is quite popular. What I have also found is doing the bottom layer a different color, so you have two shades of hair instead of one. A nice weave might also look nice and more natural.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the trendy hair colors for this summer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment