Saturday, January 18, 2014

What are some of your hairstyle pet peeves?

best hairstyles for older women
 on Extra Short Haircut for Older Women
best hairstyles for older women image



hey


like the way that some people do their hair and you just can't stand it?

Like for example, my hair pet peeve is when older women hairspray their hair to much and it's to volumized.

haha, wierd question I know.



Answer
People that don;t brush nor de-frizz it. People that don;t know when to touch their roots up.

What are the hairstyle trends for 34 year old women?




B


Something that does not make me look old. I still look very young for my age but have teenage children and don't want to look like I go to school with them. Something young and in style but not from a seventeen magazine. Im sure there are some mother's who know exactly what Im talking about. Please help!


Answer
my mum is qwite trendy for her age, she has really short blonde hair and she has a side fringe thats just a little bit longer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some of your hairstyle pet peeves?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment