Thursday, January 16, 2014

Should patch tests be done before Hair Rinsing?

best hair color rinse
 on Best Rinses for Natural African American Hair
best hair color rinse image
Q. I bought Avatar semi-permanent hair color rinse, I'm unsure if I should do a Allergy patch test for it.
The label says that it's Ammonia and Peroxide free, and it says nothing about conducting a patch test before use, should I still do it? Or just go ahead and put the hair rinse in my hair?
This is my first time coloring my hair.


Answer
Since it's your first time and you probably don't know what you're allergic to in a hair color, then you should do the allergy patch test just to be on the safe side. :) Hope this helped.

How can I make my hair color last longer?




curious273


I have naturally dark brown/blackish hair, and every 6-8 weeks I color it shiny blue black. I love the intensity of the black when I first color it, but it fades within a couple of weeks. Every time I wash my hair, which is not everyday (I have curly hair), I can see the color rinsing out. I don't know what to do to make the color stay in my hair so that I don't have to keep coloring my entire head every time. Suggestions please!


Answer
Use Herbal Essences
Ignite My Colour -
I use it and keeps my
hair colour lasting longer
=)
Give it a try!
xoxo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should patch tests be done before Hair Rinsing?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment