Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Does having your hair color the same as your eyes look unique?

best hair color magazine
 on Black hair magazine short hairstyles hairstyles 2012 best hair color ...
best hair color magazine image



MIZ FOR LI


I have dark brown eyes and black hair.I really love my hair color,in fact i am thinking of dying it jet black but i read on some celeb magazines that having it the same looks unique.Which one should i go with?


Answer
I think that totally natural, undyed hair is the best. I hope to not dye my hair until I get really old. Plus dying hair is bad for it. No I don't think you should dye your hair. Personally I think it looks really nice when all of peoples features match. It looks less "manufactured".

What hair color would look great on a bronze skin tone?




karen_ilyk


I plan of having my hair colored by my birthday, but what color would compliment my bronze (according to Seventeen magazine, tan with reddish tone) skin tone? Would a reddish shade be alright? I really want a color with a red shade.


Answer
I also have a bronze-y skin tone, but I think that your better off with going a chocolate brown with gold highlights




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does having your hair color the same as your eyes look unique?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment