Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can I mix two different type of Color Oops Hair color remover?

best hair color 2013
 on hair color 2013 3 300x300 hair color 2013 3
best hair color 2013 image



MzBluEyez


I have very thick long hair and I am trying to remove black hair dye. I need two boxes of hair color remover but I accidentally bought one box of Color Oops extra strength and one box of Color oops extra conditioning. Is it okay if I mix these two boxes, they are the same brand.


Answer
Nope!

Here's an example what hair stripping will do to your hair.

It is worst than hair dyes, one from YA! "I accidentally dyed my hair this awful black, stripped it, and now it is this crunchy crispy mess!"

Hair strippers are chemical treatments which are intended to strip out artificial color pigment with less risk or damage to the hair. The chemicals used are called reducing agents.
Certain 'metal' strippers containing sodium sulphoites are sold for reducing hair dyed with metallic dyes, as these dyes react violently with tint stripper containing hydrogen peroxide-the subsequent reaction may cause so much heat that the hair gets dissolved.

Meaning: Twice as potent. TWICE the risks.

Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. AboutAbout 91,800 results (0.23 seconds) 2-3-13.
When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.
Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"

Bad Hair Habit: Stripping Out Hair Dye
Smart hair care includes what not to do. If you have a change of heart after you dye your hair a dark shade, stripping out the color will open the cuticle so much that it won't lie as flat as before, says Kim Steckbeck, master stylist at Studio 21 hair salon in Woodstock, Ga. The result is hair damage with dry, brittle, frizzy tresses. "Black is the hardest to remove," she says. "It typically must be done with bleach. This leaves unwanted tones in the hair. Then, you must recolor to a desirable shade. This is very stressful on the hair."


Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.
> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer
London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.
A year later the European Commission banned 36 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < < <

Sources:
Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.
Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?
I stand up for cancer!

How would you describe this hair cut to a hair dresser? link below?




funnygirl_


http://www.instyle.co.uk/hairstyles/hair-trends/hair-colour-spring-summer-2013/millie-mackintosh-with-blonde-highlights
I don't want to show a pic because the last time I did they said they didnt like when customers do that.
But I am going to a different hair salon this time.
how would you describe the layers etc?



Answer
Bring a print out of it and also have it on your phone if that is an option. Picture worth 1000 words. Especially when it comes to hairstyles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I mix two different type of Color Oops Hair color remover?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment