Monday, December 9, 2013

Wife need image consultant to put together a professional look. Where to find?

best hair color minneapolis
 on ... some of the best hair salons in the Minneapolis and St Paul suburbs
best hair color minneapolis image



rlc_60504


My wife is a mid-level professional in a Fortune 500 company. She believes that she isn't very skilled at picking out the right outfits for herself that work best with her body, hair color, etc. She also thinks she needs help with makeup and hairstyle, etc...

Sounds to me like she needs an image consultant of some sort to help her. Where would I seek out such a person and what kind of credentials would you look for? I want to help her out. We live in the Minneapolis area. Suggestions?



Answer
Also, consider some library or bookstore references.
"Color Me Beautiful" by Carole Jackson [ old - have to get used, but the newer versions are confusing ]
"Glamour's Big Book of Dos and Don'ts" by Cindi Leive
"New Women's Dress for Success Book" by John T. Molloy

How much do hair stylists make at your regular Joe salon like Supercuts?




Suzy Q


This is not including tips. I am thinking about become a hair stylist.


Answer
I am a hairstylist who owns a very small salon studio in Minneapolis. I've been doing hair for 12 year and specialize doing color only. I earn approx. $90k per year and have generally earned about 10% more money each year that I've been in this industry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wife need image consultant to put together a professional look. Where to find?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment