Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Do you girls like this hairstyle on men?

best hairstyle for men
 on men hairstyle (7)
best hairstyle for men image



A BUCK


I currently have the fohawke style. I was wondering if girls like that hairstyle? If not, what is a reccomended hairstyle for men?


Answer
It depends what sort of girl you want to attract. We don't all like the same things. Do you have a particular sort of girl in mind? Maybe you could ask a female friend what sort of hairstyle she thinks would look good on you, or what types of hair she likes. Just say that you're thinking about getting a haircut but you're not sure what to get (it's a much less awkward question than "do you like my hair?). If most people tell you that they like your hair as it is, then don't change it.

Some styles look better on some people than others, and I don't think there's a universal style that all girls like. Some people might look really awesome with that hairstyle, and others would look really silly. If talking about your hair with a girl you know sounds embarrassing, you could always get a picture of your hair and find someone to talk to on the internet in a chat room or something.

You could always post a picture on hotornot.com or another similar website and see what people think. You could even post a few pictures in different styles and see which one gets rated best.

I'm personally not into guys who spend a lot of time thinking about their hair, but there are a lot of girls who like their men to be concerned with how they look. I know a lot of girls who like spiky hair, but I don't like it when I can't touch a guy's hair without getting goo on my hands or being told to not mess up their hair. I think that particular hairstyle might look cool on some guys, but I wouldn't want to date a guy who spends more time on his hair than I spend on mine.

How should I get my haircut for a receding hairline?




J


At the minute my hair currently looks roughly like this:
http://www.hairpedia.com/hair-styles/pictures/gallery/Celebrity-Hairstyles-Men/Chace-Crawford/1481/

My hairline is receding but I hide it very well. I am 19 years of age and I am applying for the RAF therefore my hair has to be short and smart. I don't want to hide the hairline any more I want to embrace it but I'm afraid it will make me look less attractive.

What haircuts and styles would you recommend for someone in my position who cares about his physical appearance.
Links to pictures would be much appreciated, thank you.



Answer
None son, get dreads like Chief Keef da rapper yo, look'em up if you don't know




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you girls like this hairstyle on men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment