Sunday, December 8, 2013

Is there a home hair color kit out that will color your hair EXCEPT for the greys?

best hair color kit for men
 on well as clairol natural instincts for men and for women
best hair color kit for men image



phoenix


I like my grey hair! My natural hair color is black. I have been coloring my hair a dark auburn. I would like to just color my black hair and let the greys show through! Is there a home hair color kit out there that will do that?


Answer
Yes there is I've seen advertisements on Tv. Its made for men it will darken your hair but leave most of the grey go to your local walmart.

What is the difference between men's and women's hair color (dye)? Any reason a man can't use women's color?




Socal Bong


Just for Men hair color and comparable products are usually $7 - $8 while women's hair color products are often on sale for under $5.

Is there really a difference in men's and women's products or any reason that a man should not use women's hair color?

The only reason I consider doing it is cost. Seems like it would be no difference in the result but since there are so many more women's products on the market there is greater price competition and therefore far cheaper prices.



Answer
There is no difference. Men can certainly use women's hair coloring kits. Hope you find the shade you want!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a home hair color kit out that will color your hair EXCEPT for the greys?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment