Monday, December 9, 2013

I have short, thick hair. What kind of hairstyle looks good without having to use much hair gel?

trendy hairstyle long hair
 on Long Haircuts  Choose Your Own Long Hairstyle
trendy hairstyle long hair image



Ryley


Pretty self-explanatory. I recently posted pics of myself on here and everyone said to lose the hair gel, but I can't think of anything to do without using any hair gel. Otherwise it's just going to lay there. Long hair doesn't work for me, it grows a little in length and then just goes out and thick.


Answer
My sons both have thick hair. They stopped putting gel on their hair.
Too much work!

They just cut it themselves. They each live in different states, so they have their own clippers.

Been doing that since they're in HS. They're always trendy.

When my Younger one was in pre-school, he gelled and styled his hair like Elvis. So cute!

What are some hairstyles i can do without a flatiron or curling iron?




niki


I have decided to try and grow my hair out long and i am givving up all hot irons and hair dye or anything that damages my hair. What are some good styles for longer hair?
Thanks



Answer
HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR:
Dress up an easy down day with a bow.
Try the trendy wrap-around braid with bangs.
Make your hair and accessory with a huge topknot.
Scrunch with a texturizing spray for a beach-y look.
Soften up a work blazer with a sweet side part.
Use a round brush for a full-of-body blowout.
Rough up a side pony with a rugged safari hat.
Try a classic French braid, coil to the side.
Embrace fluffy curls - the bigger, the better!
Do Duchess Catherine brown (the new blond).
Disguise grow-out bangs with a single braid.
If you dare: shaved sides are having a moment.
Do a Farrah-style flip, any face shape.
Whip up a Rapunzelesque rope braid.
Days-old hair? Do a double deck pony.
Rock an easy side braid for a weekend look. Add Wafarer-style specs and a red0hot lip. Fierce!
THINK BIG: The new blowout is all about big, bouncy volume. Start blow-drying hair with a large barrel brush, set in loose pin curls for 10 minutes, then shake out until ends are wavy.
CREATE A HALO: Braiding hair horizontally on either side of a deep side part creates a whimsical, hippie-like effect. I call it the Hunger Games style. Other magazines called it the 'goddess' look. I've seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about 10 mins. to do, use bobby pins to secure the braids to your head. Other magazines called it, the Goddess look.

I can style my very long hair 7 different ways a week. I've posted 51 in 21 months, takes 2-10 mins.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have short, thick hair. What kind of hairstyle looks good without having to use much hair gel?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment