Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What kind of hair color can I use at home to beautifully cover grays and last?

best hair color to cover grey
 on Second type is called premature grey hair and takes place before you ...
best hair color to cover grey image



Bottlecrac


All right ladies, I need your help. I love going to my local Aveda salon and having my hair done to the tune of $150. But going through a divorce, going to school full-time and only being able to work part-time now, I just can't afford it. Can anyone please recommend a brand of hair color I can do at home that covers grays effectively, stays beautiful and true for more than two to three weeks and will shine? Thank you!


Answer
I've always used Excellence Creme by Loreal. I only color the roots and have to do it about every 4 to 5 weeks.

what is a good over the counter hair color product to fully cover stubburn gray?




denimead


I want to color my hair blondish gold. I can't seem to get my hair that light nor can i cover all the gray. I have been using Preference by Loreal. Is there a special hair coloring product especially made to cover stubburn gray hair? My hair is mousy gray/brown when not colored.


Answer
I'd suggest something by Garnier or Herbal Essences (since you said you already used LOreal), just make sure the box says for 100% grey coverage. You should be good to go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of hair color can I use at home to beautifully cover grays and last?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment