Thursday, December 12, 2013

What is THE BEST semipermenent hair color?

best hair color to blend with gray
 on ... Under: Beauty , Hair , Reviewed , The Wonderful World of Hair Dye
best hair color to blend with gray image



lovingfeat


I have minimal grays to cover. So I prefer using a semiperm hair color to blend them. Which one do feel is the best for this?


Answer
framesi. professional product. less than 2% 'peroxide' (developer). most are at least 5% and will end up stripping out your natural color.
go with something close to natural to blend the grey so they look like hilites.

How do I get the red tint out of my hair?




reececathy


I have been coloring my hair for years to cover to cover the grey and, now with alot of grey, I am going lighter than my natural hair color in hopes of blending the grey in but my hair naturally picks up red tones that I don't like.


Answer
try a toner. the toner takes out the brassy, red, orange, or yellow colors. there are different levels and it isnt really damaging to your hair. if you dont want to do it your self a professional can do it, but it can be pretty pricey compared to if you did it yourself. you can get the stuff at sally beauty's. it turns purple on your hair but it does not turn your hair purple. i promise.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is THE BEST semipermenent hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment